||[Mar. 19th, 2007|01:11 am]
sgabigbang team five
Okay, I'm going to shamelessly use you wonderful people to help me as my flist has very few SGA/SG1 people on it and I am terrible at remembering or even noticing this stuff. So, questions to aid in bigbang writing. A lot of these are things I've noticed in fanfic, but never noticed in an ep...|
1) When do we first learn of Rodney's citrus problem?
2) Do we actually know anything about Shep's family? Are his parents alive, what they did, anything about his home life?
3) What was it exactly about Afghanistan that got Shep kicked to McMurdo? (I'm good with administrative military stuff, but not so much on missions lingo/rules)
4) What were the circumstances surrounding Rodney's "exile" to Siberia? How did he get to Antarctica? (I've only gotten through seasons one and two of SG1)
5) What do we know about Col. Sumner beyond the fact that Shep doesn't like him?
6) Does McKay actually play piano and if so, what ep does this happen in?
Sam an artist, really? Huh, never would have thought that. But I watch the ep and perhaps that will help. Thanks so much, again!
That's what he says; it's a think-outside-the-box sort of thing. I think I have an .avi file of McKay's scenes in "Redemption," and I could upload it if you want. McKay really seems to fanboy Sam (much the same way Hewlett seems to fanboy Amanda Tapping). I've barely watched SG-1, so I don't have an opinion on Sam herself though.
Haha, he does, doesn't he? I have to wonder, after Carter and Norina why he went after Katie Brown. That's been puzzling me for a few days. Hmm.
Oh, you're so kind! But it's quite alright. I've already dled the needed eps. :-)
*nodnod* My impression was that he didn't go after Katie Brown so much as she went after him. (I re-watched "Duet" a few days ago, and there's at least one reference to "does McKay know it's a date?") Plus, I suspect Rodney pretty much never turns down the possibility of sex.
Did you dl the specifc eps or the whole season? I ask because I'd like to dl "Redemption" in its entiretly, but all the torrents I've found so far are for the season as a whole.
See, I think maybe in the beginning it was Katie, because she liked him yes, but later...(I don't know how far through the show you've seen?) But yeah, McKay's totally a twat. LOL I watched 48 Hours earlier and his reaction to Carter cracked me up. I love that guy. *G*
Just the eps. I'll send you an email in a moment.